The Clerk of the Board manages the legislative branch of government under the Board of Supervisors. The Clerk of the Board is responsible for maintaining local legislation, upholding the Public Records Act and the Brown Act.
The mission of the Clerk's Office is to maintain the Board's legislative history and provide administrative support to the members of the Board of Supervisors in its response to the needs of the public.
The Clerk of the Board’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the below, please click on the available links for more information:
- Clerk all Board of Supervisors meetings
- Provide a variety of administrative services for the Board of Supervisors
- Assessment Appeals Board Hearings
- Committees, Boards and Commissions
- Conduct bid openings
- Maintain the Conflict of Interest Codes and serve as Filing Official for the Form 700: Statements of Economic Interests/Fair Political Practices Commission (SEI)
- Marijuana Abatement Hearing support
- Receive and process all claims against the County
Board of Supervisors meetings, unless otherwise noted, are held the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at 3 p.m. All regular meetings occur at the Sutter County Hall of Records, 466 Second Street, Yuba City, CA, unless the meeting is canceled or the location is changed by Board action. Board meetings are open to the public. Occasionally, the Board of Supervisors will schedule study sessions for dates on which they do not have a regular meeting. See the Board Agenda for more details.
Your County Supervisor
*Scheduled committee meetings are subject to change without notice, please contact the Board Clerk’s office at (530) 822-7106 between Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with any questions.