Committees, Boards, and Commissions
- Agriculture/Public Protection & General Government Committee
- Audit Committee
- Community Memorial Trust Fund
- Gilsizer County Drainage District
- Health and Welfare Committee
- In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority Agendas and minutes
- Public Works/Support Services Committee
Members of the Board of Supervisors sit on more than 40 committees or agencies, representing Sutter County in a variety of issues impacting the quality of life in Sutter County and the region.
Below is the list of current Board of Supervisors committee assignments and the monthly committee meeting calendar.
*Scheduled committee meetings are subject to change without notice, please contact the Board Clerk’s office at (530) 822-7106 between Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with any questions.
Boards and Commissions
Sutter County’s Boards and Commissions provide a way for the public to participate in the County’s decision-making process on numerous issues. Serving on a Board or Commission can be a rewarding experience for community service-minded residents. It is an excellent way to participate in the functioning of local government, and to make a personal contribution to the improvement of the community.
Current vacancies on our Boards and Commissions will be posted here. Each vacancy notice will provide a complete description of the requirements of the position as well as instructions on how to apply. For your convenience, the Applications section below has a link to an application to apply for a current vacancy. Please submit your application to the address indicated at the bottom of the application form.
County reserves the right to close the recruitment without notice upon receipt of a sufficient number of qualified applicants.
Some Boards and Commissions are a part of Sutter County’s Conflict of Interest Code (Code). The Code lists each position within the agency filled by individuals who make or participate in making governmental decisions that could affect their personal economic interests. The Code requires individuals holding those positions to file a Form 700 annually, or within 30 days of assuming or leaving a position listed in the Code. Please view our Code to see if the vacancy you are interested in requires a Form 700 to be filed.
- Area 4 Agency on Aging Advisory Council
- Child Care Planning Council - Child Care Provider
- Community Memorial Museum Commission - At Large
- Community Memorial Museum Commission - District 2
- Community Memorial Museum Commission - District 5
- Housing Appeals Board
- In-Home Supportive Services Advisory Committee
- In-Home Supportive Services Advisory Committee - Current or Past Users, Disabled Persons Advocate and Senior Advocate
- No. Sac Integrated Regional Water Mgmt.
- Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health Advisory Board – Consumer Designation
- Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health Advisory Board – Family Designation
- Sutter County Advisory Commission on Aging - Dist 2
- Sutter County Community Action Agency - District 5 - Public Sector Representative
Board or Committee Applications
If a specific application is not required by the Board or Committee you would like to apply for, please use the general application below:
Certain Board or Committee vacancies require a specific application, please use the appropriate application below when applying for these vacancies:
- Child Care Planning Council - Application
- Northern Sacramento Valley – Integrated Regional Water Management Planning Group (NSV-IRWMP) - Application
- Regional Housing Authority of Sutter and Nevada Counties - Application
- Sutter County Community Action Agency - Application
- Sutter County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) - Application
- Yuba-Sutter Natural Community Conservation Plan/Habitat Conservation Plan (NCCP/HCP) - Application