ProbationThe department is divided into four basic units: Juvenile Services, Adult Services, Administrative Services, and Prevention Services. The Adult Services and Juvenile Services include supervision and investigation. Prevention Services include probation officers assigned to Yuba City High School, River Valley High School, Andros Karperos and Gray Avenue Middle Schools, Feather River Academy and Positive Attendance with YCUSD. Other specialized programs include an Adult Drug Court, PC 1210 Supervision, JAG Substance Abuse Treatment Program, the Family Intervention Team and the Stepping Stones Aftercare Program for minors committed to the Maxine Singer Youth Guidance Center.
|Open Hours:||Monday through Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
Our MissionWithin an environment of integrity and professionalism, the Sutter County Probation Department provides for the welfare and safety of the community through prevention, intervention, and enforcement efforts; thereby emphasizing accountability and self-sufficiency.
- Serve the community by forming and maintaining partnerships with other agencies, law enforcement, schools, and the community
- Evaluate the needs of the individuals and families we serve and support a course for their success
- Promote community safety by providing thorough and objective reports to the Court
- Monitor compliance with the law and Court orders and promote responsible behavior
- Assist victims in seeking restitution, communicate on their behalf and protect their well-being
Adult Probation & Adult Resource Center/Administration